We are a well-established Laptops and PC’s supplier that has been operating in the higher education sector since 2013. The company has, since its inception, been servicing students at higher education institutions such as Universities, Universities of Technology and Technical and Vocational Education and Training Colleges with an assortment of laptops, computer equipment, laptop bags and textbooks. We have branches around UJ, TUT and Vaal Triangle, We also sell and deliver to all other institutions via our online platform
We have strong, long-term relationships with our key suppliers – both locally and abroad. We supply only top brands that are tried and tested, and we will never compromise on quality and value.
- To build a company that will consistently supply reliable Laptops, PC’s and Software, primarily to Higher Education Sector, Government and General Public.
- To be ranked among the top five (5) laptop stores in SA.
- To grow, expand and sustain a national footprint within Higher Education.
- To enable a larger number of students to be digitally connected with reliable laptop devices.
- To offer affordable device solutions to homes and offices
- To be a key point of contact for technological devices and related ICT solutions
Corporate Social Investment
One ethical theory holds that all organizations have an obligation to act to benefit society at large. Social responsibility is a duty every organisation has to perform so as to maintain a balance between the economy and the ecosystem. VTC has adopted a CSI approach that creates a positive impact on society while doing business, i.e.:
- Bursaries and other forms of financial assistance, as well as support of various university activities that enhance student life and careers.
- The intention to support and sponsor infrastructure development within tertiary institutions.
- Partnering with local schools to promote and improve education.
- Support provided to local communities in a number of ways (charity organizations and individuals).
- Support of government’s National Development Plan to create job opportunities. Since our inception, we have created direct and indirect job opportunities for more than 50 university students and also used the services of various companies to support and promote local economic development and business.
Why should you do business with us
We have unlimited capacity to supply laptops. Our primary business is to supply our market with assortment of reliable information technology devices. We are also accredited by reputable brands which are HP and Lenovo.
We offer value and durability with appropriate specification for each customer. We commit to supply you with only the best products in the market.
After Sales Support
- All our devices carry a 12 months warranty up-gradable to three years for high ends products.
- Our turnaround time for repairs is 7 to 14 days.
- Dead on arrival devices are replaced immediately.
- We have a dedicated online support system.
We have since acquired an essential services permit and all lockdown regulations are observed. Our stores and distribution midpoints are sanitized regularly, in line with the health and safety guidelines, staff and technicians are screened and are provided with necessary PPE to prevent any possible spread of the viruses. Customers also wear masks and use hand sanitizer upon entering our stores, we also take temperature reading for customers in stores. This is in line with lockdown protocols.