VTC is a well-established company providing comprehensive ICT solutions for laptop devices, laptops repair cover, Wi-fi and data solutions as well as print and solar power solutions. The company has, since its inception (2013), been servicing students, departments and staff at higher education institutions such as Universities, Universities of Technology and Technical and Vocational Education and Training Colleges with an assortment of laptops, computer equipment, accessories and e-books. We have branches around University of Johannesburg, Tshwane University of Technology and Vaal Triangle, We also sell and deliver to all customers around the country via our online platform.
We have strong, long-term relationships with our key suppliers – both locally and abroad. We supply only top brands that are tried and tested, and we will never compromise on quality and value. Our print and solar power solutions add connectivity and productivity value to our ICT market.
- To build a company that will consistently offer reliable solutions to the market.
- To be ranked among the top ICT companies in SA.
- To grow, expand and sustain a national footprint.
- To enable a larger number of customers to be digitally connected
- To offer High tech Print and Solar Solutions as well as Wi-fi and data connectivity
- To supply affordable devices, insurance and data solutions for homes and offices
- To be a key point of contact for technological devices and related ICT solutions
Corporate Social Investment
One ethical theory holds that all organizations have an obligation to act to benefit society at large. Social responsibility is a duty every organisation has to perform so as to maintain a balance between the economy and the ecosystem. VTC has adopted a CSI approach that creates a positive impact on society while doing business, i.e.:
- Bursaries and other forms of financial assistance, as well as support of various university activities that enhance student life and careers.
- The intention to support and sponsor infrastructure development within tertiary institutions.
- Partnering with local schools to promote and improve education.
- Support provided to local communities in a number of ways (charity organizations and individuals).
- Support of government’s National Development Plan to create job opportunities. Since our inception, we have created direct and indirect job opportunities for more than 80 university students and also used the services of various companies to support and promote local economic development and business.
Why should you do business with us
We have unlimited capacity to supply laptops, desktops, print solutions, solar energy solutions as well as capacity to deliver on ICT Infrastructure and Networking projects. Our primary business is to supply our market with assortment of reliable information technology devices and equipment. We offer value and durability with appropriate specification for each customer/ client. We are committed to supply you with only the best products in the market. We also offer affordable data and Wi- Fi connectivity solutions. Our company is also accredited by reputable brands which are HP and Lenovo and MTN.
After Sales Support
- All our devices carry a 12 months warranty
- We also offer 3 years up to 5 years warranty for high ends products.
- Our turnaround time for repairs is 7 to 14 days.
- Dead on arrival devices are replaced immediately.
- We have a dedicated online support system.
- We also offer affordable insurance for devices
We just love what we do
Our customers leave our stores happy and content with products we sell. We even take pictures and videos of their happy moments with their new devices. We don’t just sell but we also teach our customers the basics of taking care of their products, which software to load and we recommend compatible and preferred anti-virus for each device. After each sales we also connect with all our customers via Whatsapp. For every device we sold, we offer dedicated online support. All this at no additional cost to customers.